Thursday, 27 August 2026

Raze Ulfat

राज़-ए-उल्फ़त (The Secret of Love)

​हमने कुछ भी न रखा था तवक्क़ो तुमसे

तुमने यूँ ही क़ता किया है ताल्लुक़ हमसे।

​I expected nothing at all from you,

Yet you severed your connection with me just like that.

​हम तो मजबूर थे जो हुई थी मोहब्बत तुमसे

तेरी मजबूरी क्या थी जो किया है किनारा हमसे।

​I was helpless, bound by the love I felt for you,

What was your compulsion that made you distance yourself from me?

​वो तेरा बाँकपन और बेबाक गुफ़्तगू का अंदाज़

और मेरा बेचैन निगाहों से तुम्हें देखने का राज़।

​That charm of yours and your bold way of speaking,

And the secret of me watching you with restless eyes.

​वो तेरा बेसाख़्ता अल्हड़पन जिस का कोई न था जबाज़

और मेरा तुम्हें याद करने से न आना बाज़।

​That spontaneous innocence of yours, which needed no justification,

And my inability to refrain from remembering you.

​तेरी दिलकश वो अदाएँ और तेरे दिलफ़रोज़ आदत

मेरे टूटे हुए ख़्वाब और वो बिखरे हुए जज़्बात।

​Those captivating ways of yours and your heart-pleasing habits,

My broken dreams and those scattered emotions.

​हमको पहले से मालूम था तेरी बेरुख़ी का सबब

इसलिए तेरी बेवफ़ाई का हमने रखा था अदब।

​I already knew the reason behind your indifference,

Which is why I treated even your unfaithfulness with respect.

​मोहब्बत जब हद से गुज़रती है तो कोई तवक्क़ो नहीं रहती

क्योंकि बेलोस शफ़क़त वो शै है जिसमें ख़ुदी नहीं होती।

​When love crosses all limits, no expectations remain,

Because selfless affection is something that holds no ego.

​तुमको मैं बेवफ़ा कैसे कह सकता हूँ, बता

तुम्हें वफ़ा चीज़ क्या है यह भी नहीं है पता।

​Tell me, how can I call you unfaithful?

When you do not even know what faithfulness truly means.

​इतनी मासूमियत से तुम्हें क़ुदरत ने नवाज़ा है

तुम्हें शायद मालूम ही नहीं है कि उल्फ़त क्या है।

​Nature has blessed you with such innocence,

Perhaps you do not even realize what love truly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment