Stanza 1
हिंदी (Hindi Script):
> मैंने तेरी मोहब्बत की वजह से ख़सारा उठाया है बहुत।
> पर मेरे इश्क़ के जुनून ने तेरे हुस्न को निखारा है बहुत।
>
English Translation:
> I have suffered immense loss because of my love for you.
> Yet, the madness of my passion has enhanced and adorned your beauty greatly.
>
Stanza 2
हिंदी (Hindi Script):
> मैंने वादा निभाने की ख़ातिर तेरा इंतज़ार किया है बहुत।
> तूने बेरहमी से हर वक़्त सताया मुझको है बहुत।
>
English Translation:
> For the sake of keeping my promise, I waited for you endlessly.
> But you mercilessly tormented me at every step.
>
Stanza 3
हिंदी (Hindi Script):
> यह मेरी सादगी थी कि मैं तेरी ज़ुल्फ़ों में गिरफ़्तार हुआ।
> अपनी रानाइयों से तूने मुझे ज़ेर-ए-हिरासत में लिया।
>
English Translation:
> It was my simplicity that I got trapped in the curls of your tresses.
> With your stunning charm and elegance, you took me into your custody.
>
Stanza 4
हिंदी (Hindi Script):
> मैं सुनाता रहा तुमको दास्तान-ए-अलिफ़ लैला जो हुई थी मक़बूल।
> तूने मेरी हर इल्तिजा को किसी हालत में किया था न क़बूल।
>
English Translation:
> I kept telling you the famous tales of Arabian Nights (Alif Laila).
> Yet, under no circumstance did you accept a single plea of mine.
>
Stanza 5
हिंदी (Hindi Script):
> मैं भटकता रहा सारी दुनिया में और जब वापस आया तेरी जानिब।
> एक भूला जो भटका है दिन भर और शाम को घर लौटने के मानिंद।
>
English Translation:
> I wandered all over the world, and when I finally turned back toward you,
> I was like a lost soul who strays all day and returns home in the evening.
>
Stanza 6
हिंदी (Hindi Script):
> मैंने हर इल्ज़ाम लिया सर पे अपने और होने न दिया तुमको कभी बदनाम।
> तूने इस क़दर किया मुझसे किनारा और करके रखा मुझको गुमनाम।
>
English Translation:
> I took every accusation upon myself and never let your name be tarnished.
> Yet you distanced yourself from me so completely, leaving me forgotten and obscure.
>
Stanza 7
हिंदी (Hindi Script):
> यह कैसे हालात में तूने मुझे अब छोड़ दिया है।
> मेरे सारे पर कतर कर तूने मुझे आज़ाद किया है।
>
English Translation:
> In what dire state have you abandoned me now?
> You have set me free only after clipping all my wings.
>
No comments:
Post a Comment