Urdu Nazam: Ek Khoj (एक खोज)
Stanza 1
मैं ढूँढता रहा जिसको लगातार उम्र भर।
आख़िर मेरे ही दिल में मुझको आया वो नज़र।
और मैं भटकता रहा जिसके लिए हर गाँव हर शहर।
मैंने उसको पहचानने में भूल की इस क़दर।
उसकी ही इनायत से चलता है इस दुनिया का निज़ाम बेहतर।
मैं ढूँढता रहा जिसको लगातार उम्र भर।
Translation:
I kept searching for Him continuously all my life.
At last, I caught sight of Him right inside my own heart.
And I kept wandering for Him through every village and every city.
I made such a grave mistake in recognizing Him.
It is only by His grace that the system of this world runs smoothly.
I kept searching for Him continuously all my life.
Stanza 2
मैं ग़ाफ़िल रहा उसके नूरे-जलाल से जो मुझमें ही कहीं था मौजूद।
कस्तूरी जैसे ढूँढती है ख़ुशबू जो होती है उसमें ही महदूद।
मैं मुब्तिला था ग़लतफ़हमियों में और रहा बेख़बर।
मैं ढूँढता रहा जिसको लगातार उम्र भर।
Translation:
I remained oblivious to the light of His glory that was present somewhere within me.
Just as the musk deer searches for the fragrance that is contained within itself.
I was caught up in misunderstandings and remained unaware.
I kept searching for Him continuously all my life.
Stanza 3
मुझे मालूम नहीं था हर ज़र्रे में उसी का नूर रहता है।
और हर शय और हर बशर में उसका ही शऊर झलकता है।
मैं फिरता रहा उसकी तलाश में सारी दुनिया में दर-ब-दर।
मैं ढूँढता रहा जिसको लगातार उम्र भर।
Translation:
I did not know that His divine light resides in every particle.
And in every thing and every human, His consciousness shines through.
I kept roaming in His search all over the world from door to door.
I kept searching for Him continuously all my life.
Stanza 4
संतों ने कहा है वो शय पाक है बेशक जिसमें जान होती है।
बेजान पत्थर में भी उसी के शऊरे-अक्स की पहचान होती है।
मिल जाएगा वो उसको, बख़्शी जिसको होगी उसी ने वो नज़र।
मैं ढूँढता रहा जिसको लगातार उम्र भर।
Translation:
Saints have said that whatever possesses life is undoubtedly pure.
Even in a lifeless stone, there is the recognition of the reflection of His consciousness.
He will be found by the one who has been blessed by Him with that true vision.
I kept searching for Him continuously all my life.
Stanza 5
उसके ही नूर से होती है दुनिया में शाम-ओ-सहर।
और ढूँढता है जब बड़ी शिद्दत से उसको कोई बशर।
अपने से मिलाने की कोशिश में रखता नहीं है वो कोई कसर।
मैं ढूँढता रहा जिसको लगातार उम्र भर।
Translation:
It is from His light alone that dusk and dawn occur in the world.
And whenever a human searches for Him with great intensity,
He leaves no stone unturned in the effort to unite them with Himself.
I kept searching for Him continuously all my life.
Stanza 6
मुझे लगता था हर गोशा ज़िंदगी का बेजान।
जब तक रहा मैं उसके वजूद से अनजान।
ज़िंदगी बन गई है गुलज़ार जब से तसव्वुर में आया ज़हूरे-अनवर।
मैं ढूँढता रहा जिसको लगातार उम्र भर।
Translation:
Every corner of life felt lifeless to me
As long as I remained ignorant of His existence.
Life has turned into a blooming garden ever since the manifestation of His divine light entered my thoughts.
I kept searching for Him continuously all my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment