Wednesday 4 July 2018

My Wanderings - 66. Short Story No. 46 My Inspiration my Friend

Not all in this world who wander are lost , but some while wandering find themselves and the  friends who become their life long  treasures and most cherished assets because they inspire them to the eternity   . There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. We should always be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming Gardners who make our souls blossom .I could find many wonderful friends during the course of my Wanderings to whom I am very grateful and obliged for  their cooperation and support  and making my Wanderings   successful and magnificent . Their suggestions and comments have helped me to improve it a lot.  But as it is said that  a  single flower  can be a garden to me , a single friend my world . I will give here a description of my single friend who inspired me most .  I am not  obliged to the reader to mention the name of person who inspired me most as inspiration is an abstract entity which has no  form or sex and can not be  personified.
However ,  I may confer  my inspiration a female  form here.
A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman , the understanding ; a pure one, the soul.
She is blend of all these virtues in a fair mix .
She is very  graceful , intelligent , and commanding with an aura of purity hovering around her . She is quick witted ,  humourous and . spontaneous . She can drive  any discussion to its logical conclusion by her crisp wit and reason. She is an epitome of gratification and benevolence . She is devoid of ego , a personification of humility . She is a good listener , analytical and extempore speaker . She has wandered all along with me through out my journey and supported me zealously with encouragement and inspiration .
I have never seen her in blood and flesh. Once I tried to arrange a meeting with her . She was ready to meet me . But it was hostile weather which dissuaded us from meeting  each other . However, It  was naive  of me  not to understand  that inspirations are with out  form or shape and they can not meet a mortal person like me.
I don't require meeting her,  because I feel her presence all around me now.
Yes I have seen her in my dreams  . She is very fair with a tuft of dark hair flanking over her round shoulders , wearing a matching designer suit making  a spectacle of contrast . Her white sparkling teeth shine like pearls , her eyes just like lotus petals and lips like blazing embers of fire. She is so sweet as honey and so soft as dew. Her heart is made of gold , not only her heart but she is worth her weight equal to  gold . She is beautiful , passionate  and sensual . I have learnt a lot from her.  I have become her ardent fan . She attends every person with due care and respect  . She is patient and sympathetic towards every one.
I can feel her presence all over in the nature .  She is a feeling which can be noted  only by soul. I can see her in celestial bodies . She can be a moon or star . I  can feel her presence in chirping of birds,  rustling of leaves , howling of  wind and flash of lightening .  I can smell her scent in the early spring flower buds , her caresing in first drizzle of monsoon , her warmth in the mild sun rays of autumn .
She is moving all along with me   so that I may not get lost in my Wanderings .  She is always there to guide and support me with all honesty .  she will continue it till eternity . Because such type  of love and inspirational stories have no end .

No comments:

Post a Comment