अहसास-ए-ख़ुदी
(The Awareness of Self)
ख़ल्वत में बैठकर, मैं तलाशता रहा अपने वजूद को बहुत सोचकर भी, मैं आगाह न कर सका अपने शहूद को
Sitting in solitude, I kept searching for my existence, Despite deep reflection, I could not awaken to my own inner reality.
ग़ूरूर था मुझे कि पढ़ा है मैंने रूहानी अदब कि अपने वजूद और ख़ुदी की, मैं पूरी करूँ तलब
I was proud that I had studied spiritual literature, Believing I could fulfill my quest to understand my existence and the Self.
लाख कोशिशों के बाद भी, कामयाबी का रस्ता न मिला मायूस होकर मैंने, यह ख़याल भी छोड़ दिया
Despite a million efforts, I found no path to success, Despondent, I gave up on this pursuit entirely.
फिर एक दिन उस्ताद ने, वेदांत और उपनिषद से मिलाया हिम्मत व मुस्तैदी से मैंने, फिर उनका मुतालआ कराया
Then one day, my master introduced me to Vedanta and the Upanishads, With renewed courage and diligence, I immersed myself in their study.
वेदांत ने सोच सँवारी, उपनिषद को ज़ेहन में उतारा इस विरासत पर माइल हुआ, ख़्ुद-आगाही ने मुझे निखारा
Vedanta refined my thinking, and the Upanishads settled in my mind, Drawn to this sacred heritage, self-awareness transformed and polished me.
वह वाहिद है, बे-शक्ल है, हर सिम्त उसका निशान है वह नूर-ए-शऊर है, जिसका जलाल ज़र्रे-ज़र्रे में अयाँ है
He is One, Formless, yet His presence is in every direction, He is the Light of Consciousness, whose glory shines through every particle.
वह बे-इब्तिदा, बे-इंतहा, लाफ़ानी है, बे-अय्याम है उसके हुक्म से जारी, ज़मीं व आसमाँ का निज़ाम है
He is without beginning, without end, immortal, and beyond time, By His divine command, the order of the earth and heavens endures.
जिसे मैं ढूँढता रहा, बयाबानों और कोहसारों में इस हर्फ़ का तो नक़्श था, मेरे अपने ही अस्रारों में
That which I kept seeking in deserts and mountains— Its sacred imprint was hidden within my own inner secrets.
क़ुदरत एक नूर-ए-शऊर है, जो ब्रह्मा से तिनके तक झलके हर सिम्त, हर तरफ़ वही, एक जादू की तरह चमके
Nature is a Light of Consciousness, reflecting from Brahma down to a blade of grass, In every direction, everywhere, it sparkles like divine magic.
मैं तो एक इंसान हूँ, मेरे दिल से भी वह गुज़रता है इसी अक्स से मेरे अंदर, पहचान का जज़्बा उभरता है
I am merely a human, yet He resides within my heart as well, From this very reflection, the feeling of self-realization awakens in me.
मालूम हुआ मैं जिस्म नहीं, न यह ज़ेहन, न अक़्ल, न ग़ूरूर मैं इनसे परे, उस परम ब्रह्म का एक अक्स-ए-पुरनूर
I realized I am not this body, nor this mind, intellect, or ego, I am beyond them all—a radiant reflection of the Supreme Consciousness (Param Brahma).
फिर नाकामियों के बाद, कामरानी की एक किरन नज़र आई तब से मुझ में ही नहीं, हर शै में उसी की झलक आई
Then, after all failure, a ray of true success appeared, Since then, I see His glimpse not just within myself, but in every created thing.
वही दिखता है पेड़ों में, वही जंगल और कोहसारों में वही चमन में, वही गुलशन में, वही सहरा व रेगज़ारों में
He alone is seen in the trees, in the forests, and in the mountains, He alone is in the gardens, the meadows, the wilderness, and the deserts.
वही दरिया में, समंदर में, वही चाँद, सूरज, तारों में ज़मीं में वही, आसमान में वही, दिल में वही, जान में वही ग़रज़ यह कि तमाम कायनात और हर एक मकान में वही
He is in the rivers, the oceans, the moon, the sun, and the stars, He is in the earth, in the heavens, in the heart, and in the soul— In short, He pervades the entire universe and every single realm.
मैं ग़फ़लत में पड़ा था, पता न था कौन हूँ, क्यों आया वेदांत ने सीख दी, उपनिषद ने हर ग़फ़लत से उभारा
I lay lost in ignorance, knowing neither who I was nor why I came, Vedanta guided me, and the Upanishads lifted me out of every delusion.
शनाख़्त मिल गई जब से, उस अपने बंदगी के परवरदिगार की तह से मिट गई मेरे अंदर से, हालत-ए-अहसास-ए-कमतरी की
Ever since I gained true awareness of the Lord of my devotion, The deep-rooted feeling of inferiority vanished entirely from within me.
मैं समझ गया हूँ, तू परम ब्रह्म है, मैं तेरा ही एक आधा क़िस्सा तू है मुकम्मल सच्चाई, मैं तेरे ही नूर का एक अदना सा हिस्सा
I have come to realize: You are the Supreme Truth, and I am but half the story, You are the absolute reality, and I am merely a humble spark of Your light.
अब बस यही है हसरते, कब मिलूँ मैं अपने दिलबर से और ख़त्म हो यह आना-जाना, इस फ़ानी दुनिया के मंज़र से
Now, this is my only yearning: when will I merge with my Beloved, So this cycle of coming and going in this fleeting world may finally end?
No comments:
Post a Comment