Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Mere valid

  • Mere Valid 

  • तेरी बेलौस शफ़क़त का जो मुझ पर था बेशक़ीमत साया। मेरे वालिद मेरे रहबर, तेरे जीते जी मैं तुझे पहचान न पाया।

  • The priceless shadow of your selfless affection that protected me— My father, my guide, I failed to truly appreciate you while you were alive.

  • तूने दिखावे के लिए न किया कभी मुझ से मोहब्बत का इज़हार। शायद इसीलिए रहा मैं नादानियों की वजह से तुमसे बेज़ार।

  • You never expressed your love for show or display; Perhaps that is why, in my ignorance, I remained distant and resentful.
  •  तूने नज़्म-ओ-ज़ब्त की जो तर्बियत से हमें नवाज़ा था, ज़िंदगी से रूबरू होने के हुनर का वही दरवाज़ा था।

  • The discipline and upbringing with which you blessed us Was the very gateway to mastering the art of facing life.

  •  तेरी रूहानियत की तक्मील और लियाक़त से हम सदा रहे ग़ाफ़िल। इसलिए हम ने कोशिशों के बावजूद, इस अवज कुछ न किया हासिल।

  •  I remained forever unaware of your spiritual perfection and true competence; That is why, despite all efforts, I achieved so little in this regard.
  • यह जो हमने अपने वजूद से थोड़ा सा भी किया है इंसाफ़, यह तेरी ही इनायत है हम पर, और तेरे ही हैं औसाफ़।

  • Whatever little justice I have managed to do for my own existence, It is purely your grace upon me and a reflection of your noble qualities.


  •  तूने मेरी ख़ातिर क़ुर्बानी दी अपनी ज़रूरत की, मैं ग़ाफ़िल रहा हरदम अपनी ही हसरत में।

  • You sacrificed your own needs for my sake, While I remained constantly lost and absorbed in my own desires.

          मेरे मोहसिन, मेरे आक़ा और मेरे बंदा-परवर, तूने हर शय               रखी मेरे लिए पल भर में मयस्सर।

  • My benefactor, my master, and my caring guardian— You made every single thing available to me in a heartbeat.
  • बहुत देर के बाद मुझे एहसास हुआ तेरी अज़मत का, जब मैं खुद वालिद बना और क़ायल हुआ तेरी रहमत का।

  • It was only after a long time that I realized your true greatness— When I became a father myself and came to deeply acknowledge your grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment